What is Batty?
- Batty is the anywhere, anytime card game of challenge and skill!
- Batty brings the elements of an ancient classic, The Tower of Hanoi, into the 21st century. However, the Tower of Hanoi's formula is visible to the player via the disk set-up; Batty heightens the challenge by randomizing the cards and burying the formula until all the randomized cards are eventually exposed.
- The varying degrees of difficulty in Batty allow for the game to appeal across a broad spectrum of logic skills, from basic to highly advanced, from second grade to a statistics professor.
- Batty covers all demographics. Young, old male female, like the Rubik's Cube it can be promoted for competitions in and on all levels (cashVegas or educational, schoolskids) And Un-like the Rubik's Cube it can not be resolved in seconds.
- Individual Batty pocket size decks can be played on an airline tray versus other card games like solitaire that need the space for seven cards across.
- Batty has educational value. Besides teaching or strengthening reasoning skills in a fun and innovative way, Batty reinforces the notion that choices have consequences, that one wrong move can affect future outcomes.